This notice is for this website; antoinettegeorge.com owned by Brangwyn Press which is owned by Antoinette George and governs the privacy of those who use it. It explains how we control, process, handle and protect your personal data while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
“I” or “The Website” refers to Antoinette George and Brangwyn Press
“you”, “the user” refers to the user of the Website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process personal information about you electronically.
Lawful basis: Consent
- The reason we use this basis: You gave us consent to use your data when you contact us from my website.
- We process your information in the following ways: To keep you updated with special offers and news about my books.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information until you unsubscribe.
- Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are:
|_ga_YZV7LK5TYL||.antoinettegeorge.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga||.antoinettegeorge.com||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies provided by our hosting company 123Reg in how we store, access and manage that information.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an email marketing service provider. We use:
Subscription time & date
You can opt out of receiving emails or ask to see the data we hold for you, or request we remove your data at any time by the following methods:
- Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email
- Contact us at email@example.com
UPDATED OCTOBER 2021